Welcome to AntipodeYarns!
AntipodeYarns is a collective seeking to publish rich media content relating to the broad theme of story. We will be starting out with recordings and or streams for a D&D 5e campaign and a Star Trek Adventures campaign, with the possibility of after-show analysis from a story and character perspective. As our audience builds, we intend to start creating content that is less focused on telling stories, but on the mechanical aspects of story from perspectives such as:
- A consumer’s guide to story-telling and how story affects our lives.
- Improvisational story-telling – how understanding the basic tropes of story allows us to tell compelling stories on the fly.
- A creator’s guide to story-telling – plot, character, setting, conflict, genre, the hero’s journey and more.
- Visual story telling – how visual story telling media gets made.
- True stories – exploring documentary story-telling mechanics and techniques.
- Making Games – a look at local tabletop game creators and their work.
We will also be looking to syndicate narrative content from partners on our respective content delivery channels.
Please contact us for information about how you can support our work, and for information about syndication.
Watch this space. We’re aiming to start delivering content soon.